The Front of House Supervisor is responsible for assisting the Restaurant Manager to lead the service team. The supervisor will work cohesively with the General Manager and F&B team in order to ensure a positive experience for guests dining at the restaurant. The ideal candidate possesses strong leadership skills, attention to detail, creativity, and a strong sense of urgency. Most importantly, the Front of House Supervisor will encourage a positive learning environment for the entire team.
- Dependable, punctual, impeccable attendance record
- Accurate, attention to detail, service-oriented
- Strong organizational skills
- Positive attitude, strong interpersonal and diplomatic skills
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Professional demeanor
- Must be able to work on feet for extended periods
- Must be able to work a flexible work schedule including evenings, weekends, and holidays.
- Proof of eligibility to work in the United States
- 3 to 4 years of restaurant experience
For more information, contact us at [email protected]