The Host is responsible for maintaining the host stand, greeting guests upon arrival, taking reservations, providing friendly and professional hospitality to guests, helping guests with any questions, assigning and leading guests to tables, bussing and resetting tables, and answering the phones. A host will also be responsible for taking takeout orders, processing payment, and assisting guests with QR code ordering.
- Dependable, punctual, impeccable attendance record
- Accurate, attention to detail, service-oriented
- Strong organizational skills
- Positive attitude, strong interpersonal and diplomatic skills
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Professional demeanor
- Must be able to work on feet for extended periods
- Must be able to work a flexible work schedule including evenings, weekends, and holidays.
- Proof of eligibility to work in the United States
- 1 year of restaurant experience preferred