The Bartender is responsible for maintaining the bar area, providing friendly and professional hospitality to guests, crafting beverages according to guest specifications, and processing payment. The bartender also plays a key role in assisting with ordering liquor, beer, and wine as well as closing duties.
- Dependable, punctual, impeccable attendance record
- Accurate, attention to detail, service-oriented
- Strong organizational skills
- Positive attitude, strong interpersonal and diplomatic skills
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Professional demeanor
- Must be able to work on feet for extended periods
- Must be able to work a flexible work schedule including evenings, weekends and holidays.
- Proof of eligibility to work in the United State
- 1 to 2 years of bartending experience
For more information, contact us at [email protected]