The houseperson is responsible for delivering clean linens to housekeeping closets or units daily or as required. The houseperson also delivers soiled linen and terry to the laundry room for cleaning. The houseperson acts as the concierge for the room attendants, ensuring that they have everything they need to properly clean a unit without having to spend time finding supplies.
- Dependable, punctual, impeccable attendance record
- Accurate, attention to detail, service-oriented
- Strong organizational skills
- Positive attitude, strong interpersonal and diplomatic skills
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Professional demeanor
- Must be able to work on feet for extended periods
- Must be able to work a flexible work schedule including evenings, weekends, and holidays.
- Proof of eligibility to work in the United States
- 6 months to 1 year of houseperson experience
For more information, contact us at [email protected]