The cook will be responsible for executing restaurant food in accordance with provided menus, recipes, and presentation standards. He or she will assist in guiding and training other restaurant cooks as well as directly support the management and supervisory team.
- Dependable, punctual, impeccable attendance record
- Accurate, attention to detail, service-oriented
- Strong organizational skills
- Positive attitude, strong interpersonal and diplomatic skills
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Professional demeanor
- Must be able to work on feet for extended periods
- Must be able to work a flexible work schedule including evenings, weekends, and holidays.
- Proof of eligibility to work in the United States
- 3 to 4 years of culinary experience
For more information, contact us at [email protected]